♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Firecracker chicken balls Recipe

Resep dalam Bhs İndonesia ada dibagian bawah









Selam everyone..... Merhaba from Türkey.

When İ hear a word firecracker sauce... my mouth instantly watery. 

For you who already know what firecracker is and even tasted it probably you would be like me, except you don't like it.. 😁 

But İ doubt you don't like a savory garlicky spicy and sweet with a light tangy sauce. 

This firecracker sauce definitely worth trying, believe me it'll be repeatable.



This sweet-spicy hot sauce could be used in almost all protein sources. 

Maybe next time İ will try a veggie version with tempeh or tofu. 
Absolutely will try it soon as İ am really in love with sauce.
İt even can be used for hot dipping sauce too. 💛 it. 

But today İ make chicken meatball with firecracker sauce. 

At first İ am going to make as a glaze for chicken wing, İ love chicken wing. 

But unfortunately, it's hard to find chicken wings lately and if it's available it was more expensive than normal. 

İ guess everybody here like eating only chicken wings 🐔 😊


Anyway... this chicken meatball İ make with this firecracker sauce is remarkable. 
İ eat it with plain steam rice also adding simple snow peas.

İf you like spicy this firecracker chicken meatball will satisfy your taste bud to high level.

First İ make my chicken meatball. İ have ground chicken ready from the butcher, but fell free to mince boneless skinless chicken meat, it's even better.


İngredients and how to make chicken meatballs:
  • 500 gr ground chicken, cold
  • 4 cloves of garlic, finely grated
  • 2 tsp oyster sauce
  • 1 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1 tsp salt or to taste
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 1 tsp black pepper powder
  • 2 tbsp cornstarch / tapioca starch

Mix and knead all ingredients until well combine. Heat enough cooking oil in skillet or a wok.

Take ground chicken and shape a small balls. You need to wet your palm with water or oil to prevent chicken stick on your palm.

Fry chicken balls in medium high heat until golden brown. Remove from heat and drain excess oil.



For firecracker sauce:

  • 4 cloves of garlic, finely minced
  • ¾ cup hot chili sauce ( İ use "ABC" brand)
  • ½ cup light brown sugar
  • 2-3 tbsp cooking vinegar (İ use apple vinegar)
  • 1 tsp salt or to taste
  • ¼ tbsp red pepper flakes, less or more as your taste bud
For serving:
  • chopped parsley 
  • stir-fried or steam snow peas (optional) or any vegetables you want
  • white steamed rice for serving


How to:

Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl. Heat and cook the sauce over medium heat until boiling and slightly thickened. Check the taste.

Add in the chicken balls, stir to combine and all chicken balls cover by the sauce. Cok for 2 or 3 minutes more.

Heat off. Serve warm with steamed rice and snow pea. Sprinkle with chopped parsley.

Enjoy.




.**********************************************************************************

CHECK MY OTHER YUMMY RECİPES:


Oven Baked Honey Garlic Chicken Wings



General Tso's Chicken Recipe

Crunchy Teriyaki Chicken Rice bowl / Ayam saus teriyaki
















loading...

21 comments:

  1. Yummy! Your meatballs look so delicious. I love spice in my meatballs and your meatballs are perfect!! I can't wait to make them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad found somebody enjoy spicy food.. İ love anything spicy as well. thank you for dropped by Elaine

      Delete
  2. The sauce sounds fantastic! So many great things Im thinking of using it on.... chicken wings, pizza, heck, I think it would also be great on corn on the cob!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its funny I just bought ticket to Nutcracker ballet, and right after that I found your firecracker recipe! Coincidence? I need to try it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! These sound sooooo good! I love this sweet and spicy sauce. With the chicken meatballs ~ perfect for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look super tasty! We love things with a kick of spice in them at home and these would make a wonderful option for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had never heard of firecracker sauce before, but that combination of sweet spicy hot is very appetizing and I'd love to try it on tofu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how clever! These look AMAZING and I love the name. I can tell this sauce is going to be great, count me in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love spice, so the sauce/glaze on these chicken meatballs looks divine!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never had firecracker sauce before, but the name alone makes it sound delicious! I'll definitely have to give this a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These sound SO amazing! My husband would especially like these (as in, he would be OBSESSED). Hope to make this soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet and spicy is such a great combo! This firecracker sauce sounds great. I'd love to try these chicken meatballs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never had firecracker sauce before! I love anything with a sweet and spicy flavor combo. These chicken meatballs sound fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well.. there always 1st time for everything :) İ am sure you gonna love this ^_^

      Delete
  13. This New Mexico girl love sweet and spicy, so I know I'd love your Firecracker Chicken Balls Recipe! I have to compliment your photos... They're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to know somebody love spicy food as well .. :) Thank you Tamara.

      Delete
  14. I have actually only ever made meatballs once in my life. Can you believe it? I seriously need to try it with chicken!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cathleen... ^_^ really?? Well..you should try make them more often then :)

      Delete
  15. Yum! These look delicious. I do have oyster sauce already, so I am going to give these a try!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected