♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Membuat susu kental manis sendiri II / Homemade condensed milk II

Selam everybody.... Merhaba from Turkey.

Making your own condensed milk as not as complicated or difficult as your think. What I am going to share today is simple homemade condensed milk. You just need a pan, full fat milk and sugar, also some time to spend in front of your stove.

This is actually my second recipe of condensed milk. I have another version homemade condensed milk using powdered milk that you can check here.
Membuat susu kental manis sendiri II / Homemade condensed milk II #homemadecondensedmilk
Nothing fancy ingredients for making this homemade condensed milk, nor complicated method. Just put milk and sugar into a pan-I prefer heavy bottomed and wide pan- and continuously stirring over medium high heat until you get thicker and slightly yellowish yield. Then you may add vanilla essence to give aroma and butter to give more thickened liquid and rich condensed milk.

Adding butter is optional. I made my condensed milk using this recipe many times now. Some batches I added butter while some other batches I didn't use one. Both result are completely fine, but I prefer didn't add butter if I'm going to use my condensed milk for mixing on my drink for example.

Okay, before start making this, make sure you will not go any where at least for next 1 or 1 ½ hour because you need watch your milk over the stove and stirring it continuously--well I stir my milk about 5 minutes and left it another 2 or 3 minutes to do something else and come back to my stove again.
Just make sure you watch your milk carefully.

Yield about 350 ml

Ingredients:
  • 1 lt full fat milk
  • 250 g sugar (reduce to 200 g for less sweet)
  • 2 tsp vanilla essence
  • 1 tbsp unsalted butter (optional)

Membuat susu kental manis sendiri II / Homemade condensed milk II #homemadecondensedmilk
How to:

  1. In medium heavy bottomed pan (I use wide and shallow pan to make evaporation faster). Mix milk and sugar. Stir and cook over medium high heat, stirring continuously until you get thicker and thicker milk with lightly yellowish in color.
  2. Your goal is about 300 to 350 ml. After you notice your milk reduced about 70% stir in your vanilla essence, then butter (if using).
  3. Remove from heat and store into sterilized jar with lid.

Note:
You may have your condensed milk lightly thinner than store bought, but it will thicker after cooling down at refrigerator.
Store in sterilized closed jar and keep in fridge about 1 month-my own experience.
use this  for any recipes calls for sweetened condensed milk. 

loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected