♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Homemade Pizza with mix topping

Selam everybody...Merhaba from Turkey...

It's one late post from my kitchen's note. Actually I made this homemade pizza yesterday, one slightly cloudy, rain and cold early spring day.
This is request from my husband since he likes pizza so much--any kind of pizza. Mostly I made Turkish style pizza calls pide with variant topping (or even filling)... Pide is the most favorite meal here beside Köfte (Turkish style meatball) and become big part of Turkish cuisines. You can check my Pide/ Pizza recipe on "PIZZA" category.
Make one square pan (25 x 35 cm) plus one round pan 18 cm


Ingredients
For Pizza dough:
  • 3 cup of flour
  • 1 1/2 tsp dry yeast
  • 1 tsp honey
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 2 Tbsp olive oil
  • about 1 + 1/4 cup warm water 

For pizza sauce:
  • 2 Tbsp tomato paste
  • 1 big tomato, grated
  • generous pinch of dried oregano
  • generous pinch of dried basil
  • pinch of smoke paprika
  • pinch of salt and pepper
  • about 4 to 6 Tbsp of olive oil

For topping:
You can various topping as you want, here I use
sücük (Turkish sausage/pepperoni), thinly slice. 
Sliced sausage, olive-thinly slice, mushrooms-thinly slice, red onion-thinly round slice, Mozzarella cheese, white cheese.

How to:
Make pizza dough: Mix all dough ingredients and start to knead (manual or with machine) until you get smooth and elastic dough (the dough will no longer sticky in your fingers). Wrap the dough with dump kitchen towel or plastic cling and let it rest and double in volume. I need about 45 minutes.

Make the sauce; in medium bowl, mix all sauce ingredients. Set a side.

Punch the dough to remove air. Line 1 baking tray with parchment paper. With rolling pin, flatten the dough into rectangle shape and lay onto prepared baking tray.
Spread the sauce evenly, then start arrange your topping. I start with white cheese and finish with mozzarella cheese at the top.

Let it rest about 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 180 deg C, bake about 20 ~25 minute until cheese slightly brown.

Serve hot immediately (^,^)








loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected