♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Dak Bulgogi / Korean Chicken BBQ

I don't know why I crave Korean food recently... I think Korean Food has kickin' my taste to the heart (^,^)  It's not because I've been in Korea before or I see Korean Drama or whatsoever. 
I just sometimes miss my time when I stayed in Jakarta, me and friends sometimes in weekend or weekday find something different for dinner.. Beside Japanese foods, we loved to try Korean foods. There were some Korean restaurants at that time and we kept changed places and kind of foods which suit for our taste and budget (^,^)

I remember Kimchi is my first fave, then Korean fried chicken...like it much..and I remember also Bulgogi, it's bbq meat with Korean spice.
Last time I already made my Kimchi, you can check how to make Kimchi here. But my today's post is Dak Bulgogi. Dak means Chicken in korean.. so it's chicken version of bulgogi for which use beef. For Dak Bulgogi you can use chicken thighs, boneless breast or a combination of both parts.
Next time maybe I'll make that famous Korean Fried Chicken... You'll love it also (^,^)

I was going to use Maangchi's recipe, then I found this recipe that I think I love to try first... then I meet this recipe already suit my my taste... it's simple recipe to follow and the ingredients are all available in my kitchen...
I use Asiatoku.com recipe. But if you are Korean food lover also and have something to share with me, please do let me know on comment bellow, I'll be love to try it also (^,^) 

And here the recipe:

Ingredients (4 shares):

500 gr chicken breast

For the marinade:

  • 1/2 cup Gochujang (If you don’t have Gochujang, you can make a paste by mixing chili powder with a bit of soy sauce)
  • 1 grated onion
  • 5 grated garlic cloves
  • 1-inch grated ginger
  • 1 grated Asian pear--> I use green apple
  • 1 tbsp brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup soy sauce
  • 1 tbsp sesame oil
  • 1/4 teaspoon pepper to taste
For serving:
  • 1 tbsp sesame seeds
  • 2 chopped green onions

Method:

Rinse the chicken and trim off excess fat. Cut the meat into wide thinly pieces.
Mix all the ingredients for the marinade in a pot, then add the sliced chicken to the marinade and set to the refrigerator for 1 hour.
Cook the meat in a pan or on a grill.
You can enjoy the chicken in lettuce wraps with a bit of ssamjang (spicy sauce) or simply served with your choice of salad along with a bowl of steamed rice.




















loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected