♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Cheese Pound Cake with Lemon Glazed


Beside chocolate, I love cheese in anyway, moreover if it's combined with lemon... hmm..imagine how yummy it will be....  @(^_^)@ 
Just Like I made this time, it's cream cheese pound cake with lemon glazed.....And this evening I eat it with my warm lemon tea... wow, it's just perfect . Try one and tell me if you agree with me d(^_^)b 


Ingredients:
make 10 " bundt pan. 
For cheese pound cake: 
- 200 g cream cheese, room temperature. 
- 325 g unsalted butter, room temperature. 
- 2 ½ cup granulated sugar.
- 1 teaspoon salt. 
- 3 cups flour.
 - 1 package (5 g vanilla powder) or you can use vanilla extract.
- 6 eggs, room temperature. 
- 1 teaspoon baking powder 
- 1 teaspoon baking soda 
- Lemon Zest from 1 medium lemon. 


For Lemon Glazed: 
- 1 cup icing sugar 
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice 

Method: 
1) preheat oven to 170 ⁰ C. Grease your bundt pan with butter and lightly sprinkle with flour. Set aside. Mix and sieve together, flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla powder and salt. Set aside. (If U use vanilla extract, add after adding lemon zest).
2) With electric mixer beat cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until fluffy and pale ± 7 minutes. Mix in eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add lemon Zest. 
3) Mix in flour mixture, beat until completely incorporated. Pour into the pan and smooth surface. 
4) Bake for 1 ~ 1 ½ hours until golden brown and when skewer inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Remove from oven and let it chil about 20 ~ 30 minutes before release from the mold. Pour the lemon glazed. 

How to make lemon glazed: 
Mix powdered sugar and lemon juice, stirring until well blended. Adjust the consistency as your desire, if you want more thin you can add small amount of lemon juice.

 Enjoy. 

::Note
 Recognize your own oven's condition is recommended. Different size and condition gives 
different heat result.





loading...

7 comments:

  1. it looks beautiful.. So soft and i guess tasted great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So tempting, love the way the icing is trickling down the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful bundt...so fresh and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't the texture of this brilliant and with tea one of my favourites, lovely picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks delicious... I will have to put in my "to make" file.. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected