♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

HOT NEWS: I can not open "Blogspot" from Turkey

Today, 1 March 2011 at 20.00 Istanbul time, I can not access all the pages based blogspot,including my page. I felt very much Upset , every time I tried to access, always appears the words in Turkish:

Bu siteye erişim mahkeme kararıyla engellenmiştir.


 which means more or less: "This site has disabled access to the court decision"


So I try to search and tried to find out what had happend, so I found this:


http://www.worldbulletin.net/?aType=haber&ArticleID=70494

17:36, 01 March 2011 Tuesday
Turkish court blocks Google's blogging site
Google's famous blog hosting service has been banned following complaints by digital satellite platform Digiturk in Turkey, dipnot.tv reported. 


World Bulletin / News Desk
Google's famous blog hosting service, blogspot.com/blogger.com, has been banned following complaints by digital satellite platform Digiturk in Turkey, dipnot.tv reported.
Serhat Özeren, chairman of the Telecommunications and Energy Services Consumer Rights and Industry Research Association (TEDER) and head of the Internet Council at the Ministry of Transportation, said a Diyarbakır court has issued an order to block blogspot.com after Digiturk filed a complaint against the website on the grounds that it violated the company's broadcasting rights of Turkey's top football division.
Speaking in Germany while attending a CeBIT trade show, Özeren said the decision is a legal process between Google and Digiturk and only Google can solve the problem. "Google experiences the same problem in other countries as well. Only Google can appeal this decision," he said.
Explaining why not all blogspot.com pages had yet been blocked following the court order, Özeren said: "The decision has not reached all Internet providers at the same time. Providers receiving the decision will shut down the web pages while others may still be continuing. But within the two days at most, we expect the decision to have reached all providers. If the situation leading to the decision to ban the website is eliminated and Google appeals to the court, then the process may end."
Özeren added that there is an attempt to end similar court orders in the future with a new bill that has been submitted to Parliament. "If the bill is passed, we will be able to avoid these prohibition decisions which victimize everybody. [In the future] the penalties and rulings will specifically address the offending web pages that broadcast such videos as matches and TV series that are subject to copyright," he said.

Blogger Banned in Turkey – #blogumadokunma

Posted In Social Media - By Falcon On Tuesday, March 1st, 2011 With 4 Comments




Turkish Blogger users reported that Digiturk caused ban of Blogger again. As we know Digiturk, the leading satellite TV provider, sued some blogspot adressses for streaming live football matches online and Turkish courts decided to block the entire blogspot blogs including Blogger.com three years ago, in 2008. Recently some webmasters have used Blogger to stream live football matches again and as a result Digiturk has caused the ban of Blogger in Turkey.
After many Blogger users used social media to make Digiturk and Google hear their voice, Digiturk published a written press release which stated that Google Turkey was irresponsive to their requests of banning the given blogspot links which were about twenty. Turkish Blogger users are determined to unblock the access to Blogspot links and they keep protesting both Google and Digiturk using#blogumadokunma hash-tag.
Since it is not possible to stream something live through Blogger, the decision taken by Turkish court can be considered as wrong decision. Actually webmasters get an embed code from some live streaming websites and use the code in their blogs to drive traffic and monetize their short-term blogs easily. So both Digiturk and the Turkish courts should deal with those live streaming sites instead of free blog providers. Feel free to tweet this post to support Turkish Bloggers’ effort.


However,I still can access my blog from my "dashboard" page only, so I still can write and share this to you.
So forgive me if I can not active to access and follow your page with"blogspot" based.
Hopefully this is only temporary, meanwhile me and hubby look for some other way how can I -whether-built other page or something...
Hope this post I still can share to you and you can read it, you can write (post comment) me feed back as my notification that you can read this message.

Thank you.

loading...

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry my friend. The Armenian in me can think of many things to say, but I will hold back. I hope we get you back soon. I love your food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear, that is disappointing. Hope they iron out the problem soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, boy, that's not good! Hope it's only temporary!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected