♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Pie Crust Basic Dough (Adonan Dasar Pie Crust)

This Pie crust recipe making double crust pie (around 22 cm each). So if you want to make single pie crust, you can make it half recipe. But as my habit, for any basic dough I don't mind make it a little bit more because you can wrap it tightly with plastic film and keep in in freezer, anytime you need it, just grab it and you are ready for your dessert 


Ingredients for double pie crust and how to make it:
- 2  and ¾ cup (310 gr) all purpose flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 250 gr unsalted cold butter. Cut in small pieces.
- pinch of salt
- 80 ml very cold water


If you use food processor (like I did): Combine sugar, flour, salt. Mix in butter until well combine. Mix in water, do not add all- just do it carefully, and process until everything become like crumbs. 
Take it out from container and Roll with rolling pin on lightly floured working surface.
Or you can use butter cutter if food processor doesn't available in your kitchen. Just try not to touch the dough too much with your bare hand otherwise your crust will be hard (less crunchy).


Your pie crust is ready to go !



loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected