♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Stuffed Tuna Pizza

Instead topping this pizza, I stuffed it !
Pizza variations can be quite variety ... start the variation of 'topping' up to the variations of pizza skin / bread  .. This time I make pizza with pizza basic dough II, which I mixed with basil and thyme in its bread / skin. And other variations are tuna and cheese, not as a topping, but as 'stuffing' ... hmmm ... yummy and would soon become a new favorite in your family


Ingredients:

For stuffing / filling
- 300 g canned tuna
- Cheddar cheese (as much as you want)
- Olive oil (or other vegetable oil) to spread




Method:

1) Divide basic pizza dough into 4 equal size. milled thin with rolling pin.

2) Prepare a round baking pan flat. Place the pizza skin that has been rolling thin on a baking sheet. Spread with olive oil.
3) put stuffing and cover with other pizza skin dough. Brush the surface with olive oil.
4) Bake in oven 160 deg C until cooked about 20 ~ 25 minutes.
Enjoy while warm.


Enhanced by Zemanta
loading...

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cantiknya, pasti sedap juga yah! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx all .. try it in ur kitchen n tell me what u think :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great, doesnt look like pizza.. more as a pie. I like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh now that's really yummy! I'd love to have a bite!

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected