♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Keripik bayam ( Indonesian Spinach spiced chips)

Very popular and every body's favorite. Made from spinach, wrapped with combination of  rice and tapioca flour plus some spices. Fried in deep oil. so crispy... once you eat it.. you'll forget to stop 
Wanna try to make it?




Ingedients need to be prepared:
- 1/2 kg of spinach leaves. Wash and drain.
- 2 cups rice flour.
- 1 cup tapioca flour
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 candllenut
- 1 /2 tbsp coriander seeds
- 2 kaffir leaves.
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying


Method:
1) Pound and puree garlic, coriander, kaffir leaves, candlenut and salt.
2) Mix the rice and tapioca flour with ground spices above. Give SMALL AMOUNT of water. Be careful not too watery. The dough should be thick enough. Test the taste.
3) Heat much oil in a deep skillet/ pan. Dip the spinach leaves one at a time into the flour mixture and fry until yellowish. Use medium heat only so not to burn.


Store in a dry jar and cover tightly. Enjoy.

loading...

1 comment:

  1. Those look incredibly good and crispy. And they seem easy enough too cook. I should fry a batch! They are spinach after all they have to be good for you, don't they?

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected