♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Tomato Zupa Soup

Actually I don't really like soup, any kind of soup!.... But since I ate this Zuppa soup 1st time ...then I just love any kind of  Zuppa soup ever since... 
I am Pastry lover, and I can find pastry as a unique cover of this zuppa soup...maybe that's why now I become a zuppa soup lover.... @(^_^)@


Many kind of soup we can vary with this "zuppa style".. we can make peas soup, chicken creamy soup, tomato soup, etc... then add the pastry as it's cover... hmm... not only make your soup has better taste, it also has fancy look.. just have a try..!
Today I made tomato zuppa soup... creamy and yummy.!


Ingredients:
- Half  recipe basic pastry dough. milled thin  about 1/2 cm thick and cut as wide as soup bowls (as cover)
-2 tablespoons vegetable oil/ butter
-5 medium tomatoes, peeled and grated
-2 tablespoons flour
-1 tablespoon tomato paste
-5-6 cups hot water
- salt as taste
- Enough mozzarella cheese, cut into small cubes

How to cook:
1) Heat oil / butter over the sauce pan. Add flour, stir. add tomato paste. Stir again.
2) Put the tomatoes that have been shredded. Cook approximately 3 minutes. Add hot water and stir until thick. Add salt, test the taste. Turn off the heat

Note: if there is tomato seeds to be separated, can be filtered or mashed with a hand blender

Serving:
Place soup into heat-resistant soup bowls and add some piece of cheese. Then cover with pastry dough. Bake in oven until pastry baked golden brown.

Serve warm.




loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected