♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Tavuklu Ispanakli börek (Chicken and Spinach pastry)

Börek is one of my favorite meal in Turkey. It's kind of pastry with vary of contents. Previously I made börek with chicken mushroom filling, and this time I made it with spinach (ispanak-Turk) and chicken filling.



Ingredients:
- 1/2 recipe basic pastry dough or store bought
- 1 pound spinach. wash and cut into rough
- 300 gr chicken meat (meat chicken w / out bone). diced
- 1 medium onions. Finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic. finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon margarine for sauteing.

- 1 egg yolk. whisk with 1 tbsp oil for brush topping.




1)Heat the oil, put chicken, saute until cooked. Then add onions and garlic, saute until fragrant. Put spinach, cook until wilted (no need too ripe), seasoning with salt and pepper, test the taste.
2)Roll pastry dough approximately 1 cm thick. Cut square form the dough  and fill with filling mixture. wrap such as folding envelopes. Brush the surface with egg yolk and bake until golden brown.

Enjoy.


loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected