♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Islak kek (Wet cake) from Turkiye / ıslak kek tarifi

Merhaba From Türkiye 👋


First, I'd like to thank you for visiting my blog. I hope you can come back, again and again, to check up on anything beyond Indonesian or Turkish food or something sweets you might love. Your comments and emails brighten my days and make this simple blog thing worthwhile 😍💛 

And make sure you subscribe to my Youtube channel and turn on the bell sign to get more video recipes.



One of many cake recipes from Turkey is called Islak kek (which mean wet cake) because, after bake, we'll make it 'wet' with a chocolate mixture. cake texture and taste almost like brownies, soft... just nice for tea or coffee companion...

Islak kek (Wet cake) from Turkiye / ıslak kek tarifi
By: Çitra's Home Diary

Ingredients:
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 /4 cup melted butter (or vegetable oil)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 package of baking powder (10 gr)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- Dry grated coconut for topping.


How to make:

1) Preheat oven to 160 C. Prepare a 26 cm size baking pan and grease with butter.
2) Sift flour, mix with vanilla and baking powder. Set aside.
3) Stir eggs with sugar using a whisk until sugar has dissolved. Then put milk and stir well again. Add melted butter and cocoa powder. Stir until all ingredients are mixed perfectly.
4) From the mixture of liquid before, take a cup and set aside.
5) Add the flour mixture into the remaining liquid, and mix again until blended.
6) Pour batter into pan and bake in oven for about 25 minutes or until cake cooked (test with a toothpick)
7) Once cooked, remove from the oven and pour with that 1 cup chocolate batter while it's hot with a spoon over cake surface. Chill briefly before topping with dry grated coconut.


Enjoy..


Check my latest ıslak kek recipe here.

Turkish Moist Chocolate Cake / Islak kek. Recipe with video. |Çitra's Home Diary. #citrashomediary #ıslakkektarifi #turkishdessert #turkishdelight #turkishbrownie #moistchocolatecake #browniesrecipe
My latest Islak Kek recipe









===========================================================================================

Check my other yummy posts:

Lemon Madeleines. Easy Recipe with video | Citra's Home Diary. #classicmadeleine #madeleinerecipe #lemonmadeleine #resepkuebolukering #minicake #foodphotography #madeleinetarifi
Lemon Madeleines. Easy Recipe with video


STEAMED BANANA CAKE. SO EASY AND MOIST CAKE RECIPE WITH VIDEO. | Çitra's Home Diary. #steamedcake #bananacake #steamedbananacake #bolupisangkukus #resepbolukukus #buhardakektarifi #steamedbananakek
STEAMED BANANA CAKE. SO EASY AND MOIST CAKE

loading...

3 comments:

  1. i like ıslak kek:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just like I used to make it for my brother. Has been a long time! Thanks for the recipe. Brought back memories! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it also because it's really easy to make :)

    ReplyDelete

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected