♥♥ When two Cultures mixed (。◕‿◕。) Everything in my Page are only simple thing, but I did it with great love.

Making Blackberry jam

Summer time, as many other 'berries' comes in summer time, we can find many blackberries on market. Many kind of dessert or food we can make with this black fruit. This time I will make blackberry jam for my Cheese cake topping...


Material that we should prepare are half kilo fresh blackberry and 2 glass of sugar (If your blackberry taste so sour you may add some more sugar as your optional)
How to make is easy:
Wash your blackberry and drain. Put on sauce pan with the sugar. Cook with low to medium heat until sugar melted and berry soft enough. Do not stir it too much as it will make your berry crush. Cool it on room temperature then ready to use or you can keep it inside clean and dry jam jar.






Enhanced by Zemanta
loading...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Loving my blog? Please help me to share to your friends and tell to the world that my blog contents are valuable and interesting to visit. Subscribe or follow my Facebook, Tweeter, Pinterest or my instagram

My License

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License. www.myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com

Copyright

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected